Erasmus Competition & Regulation institute
The Erasmus Competition & Regulation institute (ECRi) is a research institute for competition policy and market regulation at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The objective of ECRi is to provide effective, concise, readily understandable and scientifically sound competition and regulatory policy advice for business and public policymakers. ECRi conducts research for clients such as ministries, private companies, law firms, and regulators. The gains in terms of knowledge and finances from our services are ploughed back into fundamental economic research conducted by our team members.
Why choose us
- We are at the forefront of academic research
- Our team consists of world class experts in their respective fields
- We are affiliated to Erasmus School of Economics which consistently ranks among the top 40 Economic faculties in the world
- Our inhouse computer laboratory allows us to conduct economic experiments
- We take a no-nonsense approach to problem solving